Create a Comfortable Stay with LED Light Solutions
If you choose to upgrade your hotel lighting to LED fixtures, then you will be improving the quality of your hotel’s appearance, increasing hotel stays, and saving money. The LED fixtures that Energy House has to offer will last you for decades. Traditional fluorescents don’t exude the power that modern LEDs do and they don’t put most of the energy they do use to good use. LEDs will lower your energy cost and produce up to 75% more light than fluorescents. Proper lighting will illuminate your hotel lobby, halls, and rooms and increase the number of people booking rooms.
LED Retrofitting Hotels in Wisconsin
An essential part of maintaining the desirability of your establishment is illuminating the building for a comfortable stay. Your guests won’t have to worry about walking through dimly lit halls and lobbies that might make the hotel look dingy. Retrofitting is much cheaper than replacing your old fixtures because it doesn’t involve removing the old system, and it will save you more money down the road in energy costs. You’ll be able to put your money towards other upgrades in your building with a lighting upgrade.
How Does Retrofitting Save Your Hotel Money?
The process of retrofitting LED lights involves planning and knowledge of the intricacies of your current light fixtures. Rather than replacing those fixtures, Energy house will retrofit them by upgrading the current system and installing lighting solutions that work best with it. Some lighting factors that are considered in the retrofitting process are:
The lighting environment
The spaces between your existing fixtures
How many existing fixtures you have
The adequacy of the current distribution of light
LED retrofitting your facility will provide you with attractive lighting suited just for you. Our LED retrofit kits are designed to improve the energy consumption in your building.
Steps to LED Retrofitting your Hotel
FREE LED cost savings calculator to estimate your energy cost savings.
Contact our commercial LED contractors to select a lighting solution that suits your hotel.
Apply for Wisconsin Focus On Energy rebates to offset the cost of installation.
Enjoy the cost savings of lower energy bills that continue to save you money for decades.
Our Wisconsin LED Retrofit Improvements
Energy House has experience in installing high-efficiency LED lighting in hotels throughout Wisconsin since 2004.
NOW SERVING SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN WITH Hotel lighting solutions
We Offer These Citywide Services
Waukesha hotel lighting, West Allis hotel lighting, Milwaukee hotel lighting, Janesville hotel lighting, Kenosha hotel lighting, Racine hotel lighting, Madison hotel lighting, Oshkosh hotel lighting, Appleton hotel lighting, Green Bay hotel lighting, Brookfield hotel lighting.
—And Everywhere in Between—
Pewaukee, New Berlin, Muskego, Greenfield, Hartford, West Bend, Middleton, Fitchburg, Stoughton, Jefferson, Fort Atkinson, Whitewater, Mequon, Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac, and Manitowoc.
Contact Energy House for an on-site consultation for an LED lighting upgrade. We also offer interior lighting upgrades for schools, churches, and retail stores or exterior lighting upgrades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally a 3 bulb ceiling fixture consists of 3 T8 tubes that are 32 watts each. There are typically 3 options that can effectively replace them:
- LED tube – 15 watts, which amounts to a 60% savings
- LED strip kits which take the place of all 3 tubes. These bring a 96 watt fixture down to 33 watts, a 66% savings.
- New LED fixtures, generally between 25 and 32 watts is enough for an 8-9ft ceiling, resulting in a 76% savings
Parking lot poles generally have bulbs ranging from 250 to 400 watts. There is also a transformer in each head which raises the energy usage from 250 to 275 and 400 to 458 watts. These 400w heads can be replaced with three options:
- LED 100 watt Mogul Disc with 5 year warranty – this is often the most cost effective option
- LED 120 watt retrofit plate with a 10 year warranty, custom made for each type of fixture.
- LED 100 to 150 watt new fixtures with 5 to 10 year warranty. This is the most full light of the three options
Many multifamily unit hallways are underlit using single 13 watt bulbs in a fixture. There are a million solutions to this application, we typically prefer to use our 12 watt flat disk rated for 50,000 hours of use vs 10,000 hours. The maintenance savings alone will pay for the light in a short period of time. The hallway itself will appear more safe, and because it’s a flat disk, tenents won’t rip them off the wall moving large furniture in and out.
Most facilities have either 6 pack highbays or 400 watt fixtures lighting up their production and warehouse areas. What is the best LED replacement for older lighting?
400w heads can be most easily replaced by these 4 options:
- A simple screw in bulb that uses the current ballast. What this option lacks in efficiency, it makes up for in speed and price of installation.
- A screw in bulb that does not use the ballast. This is a slightly more efficient option that is also fast and affordable.
- A new “UFO” fixture
- A new fixture with a 10% uplight, a 10 year warranty, and is American made. These are the best on the market.
The 6-pack high bays are made up of 6 T8 tubes and it is the most common fixture we see. These 6 packs can be best replaced by one of these three options:
- A simple bulb click-in that uses the current ballast. These are less efficient, but very affordable up front.
- A hardwired LED tube, one of the most cost effective options that comprises the vast majority of our retrofits.
- A new linear LED fixture.