Crisp White LED Illumination for Large Indoor Sporting Venues
Athletic centers that upgrade their facility's lighting to LEDs see immediate benefits in visibility and energy savings. A gym, arena, or stadium that is lit by LEDs rather than fluorescent bulbs is a safer and more enjoyable place to be active. It's also more energy-efficient, providing a much lower electric bill and qualifying you for Wisconsin energy rebates. See how a new LED lighting installation can improve your indoor sporting venue or amphitheater.
LED Retrofitting For Wisconsin Athletic & Rec Centers
The safety of your athletic center or gym is key to ensuring each student or participant is free to enjoy being active. LED retrofitting your recreation center's hallways, gyms, and outdoor areas is an inexpensive way to improve electrical efficiency and reduce monthly energy expenses. Retrofitting LED lights in your gym & fitness centers are less expensive than replacing present fixtures. LED retrofitting can pay for itself fast, allowing your athletic arena or recreation center to save $$$ and invest in additional upgrades.
How Do Retrofitting LED Lights Save Recreation Centers Money Over Replacement?
LED light retrofitting is the preferred solution for implementing LEDs. LED retrofitting is a process that calls upon all factors associated with your athletic facility's current lighting system and installing a solution that integrates with it best. Retrofitting LEDs in Wisconsin athletic and fitness centers involves the examination of several lighting factors, including:
- LEDs project light at angles and intensities different than halogen lights
- The lighting characteristics of LED lights differ from halogens
- The surrounding environment's purpose may have changed (ex: new yoga room converted from a utility room)
- Your lighting system's current distribution of light could need adjustment
Our LED retrofitting process for gyms and recreation centers in Brookfield, Appleton, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay involves adding new, modernized solutions to lighting in your current fixtures. The new solutions ensure LED lights correctly disburse light rays and do the job of providing efficient, bright, and wide coverage. Known as our one-stop solution for saving owners time and money, we help your rec center deliver the exercising experience its participants deserve.
What Are The Steps To Recreation Center LED Retrofitting?
- Calculate your savings with our gym lighting calculator or contact us for a FREE on-site estimate.
- We select & install the optimal lighting solutions for your fitness center.
- Your rec center may qualify for LED lighting rebates, immediately reducing upfront costs.
- You save BIG $$$ per month in energy costs—for up to 20 years!
View Wisconsin Athletic Center LED Retrofitting Examples
Energy House USA has been retrofitting LED arena lighting for over 17 years. We have proven lighting installation experience on how retrofitting LEDs in Wisconsin recreation centers and gyms improves participant safety/experience AND saves the sporting venue money for switching. View a complete gallery of our lighting comparison jobs below.