The Benefits of High-Efficiency Lighting Installation Are Plain as Day
Beyond the savings and rebates of upgrading your facility's lighting to LEDs, the right lighting goes a long way to creating a safe, efficient environment for workers. Even a comfortable, inviting atmosphere for customers, passersby, and parking lot patrons. The only way to understand the difference is a true side-by-side comparison of LEDs to fluorescent and incandescent lighting. Energy House has lowered the energy costs and improved the lighting by retrofitting businesses in Brookfield, Appleton, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, and beyond!
Wisconsin LED Light Installation
The pictures below include properties and commercial LED light installations from all over Southeast Wisconsin. If you're a proud Wisconsin business in need of more effective and energy-efficient lighting, we can do the same for you. Reach out to us for LED lighting solutions and we'll help determine the ideal solution for your company. Unlike normal lighting contractors, we help you fund your project with energy savings, making you cashflow positive from day zero.
LED Retrofitting For Wisconsin Businesses
Modifying your existing fixtures with LEDs is an affordable way to lower the energy consumption of your facility. LED light retrofitting is far less expensive than replacing your current lighting fixtures. LED retrofits from Energy House will pay for themselves in the months following the installation. LED lights are guaranteed to run for thousands of hours and will save you money in maintenance as well as energy costs.
How Will An LED Retrofit Save Me Money?
Our commercial lighting contractors examine your facility to develop a solution that suits your unique lighting needs. The main benefit of an LED retrofit is the ability to use your current lighting system rather than installing entirely new fixtures from scratch. When considering an LED retrofit upgrade, our technicians consider several factors:
- The different lighting characteristics between LEDs and older lighting elements
- The size and shape of the room being lit
- The lumen output of the LEDs and how to properly diffuse the light
What Are The Steps To Retrofit LEDs In My Facility?
1. Estimate your cost savings with a FREE LED savings calculator from Energy House.
2. Our technicians choose and install the proper lighting solution for your facility.
3. Apply for Wisconsin energy rebates to offset installation costs and maximize your ROI.
4. Enjoy the benefits of significantly lowering your electric bills for up to 20 years.